Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blue Cheese Dip

So I made buffalo wings the other night for Conference. They were good but there's probably better recipes out there if you really want to know the truth. Though I did not make this dip/dressing to go with it but bought the Kraft bottled instead because we're thrifty (my new word for "dirt poor") like that, I did make it the last time I made chicken wings and just thinking about it makes me want to do a dance. I'm kind of afraid of what this dance would look like since it would be called "The Blue Cheese Dance," but it wouldn't take away from the utter deliciousness of this dip. Well, not much anyway.

Blue Cheese Dip

1 1/2 cups crumbled gorgonzola or other blue cheese
1 cup mayo
3/4 sour cream
2 Tb milk
3/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tsp salt
3/4 tsp fresh ground pepper

Put everything in a food processor and process until almost smooth.

Devour.

2 comments:

Harry said...

Sounds amazing. Now I just need a decent buffalo wings recipe. Hook me up. Oh, and, Annie, invite me to this, eh? I was about to post, and then realized that I couldn't. I promise, I have some good recipes to share.

[AnnieR] said...

Harry, I just now saw this. And I just resent you an invite.